Aaannnd I AM alive ; )

It has been nothing shy of crazy around here.  I feel like every time I have something to post I think of ten other things I should post first, and this is when the procrastination begins.  It is one of my biggest flaws.  Anyway, I have a lot of fun things to share and I will be getting to them sooner than later.  I have actually been sewing like crazy.  My Internet tutorial list grows every single day.  I am sure many of you can relate. I also have a few new purchases (nothing big and ridiculous) that I can't wait to post about because they have made some recent projects quicker and more enjoyable!!!! I hope everyone is enjoying this spring!  I can't believe how fast April has come and gone!  See you soon!




All photos are now of her running from me : )  

No comments:

Post a Comment