Wedding Outfit Part 1


I could not wait to post this little bubble skirt that I made Alaire last night and finished this morning.  My brother is getting married labor day weekend.  I actually planned ahead (2 1/2 weeks is planning ahead for me!!!) and decided to make Alaire's attire for their wedding.  This was so fun to make!  It turned out just how I pictured it in my head.  I was a little nervous because I decided to wing it and not use any pattern.  It is a polished tutu crossed with one of those Barbie doll cakes with the frosting dresses.  I love that it has structure, which is perfect for a new crawler or walker because it doesn't get between their legs.  I have to finish the top and accessories to go with but here is the finished skirt!  I think I might make one in shades of pink for her birthday! I will be posting the final outfit, and maybe a tutorial on how to make it.


No comments:

Post a Comment